Studying abroad has become easier and more popular than ever before. The University has exchange agreements in place with more than 380 partner universities, and you need only pay the regular Waseda tuition to go there. In addition, the School of Political Science has a liberal policy of accepting the credits you earn at a foreign university, so that even if you go overseas to study, it is still quite possible to graduate in four years.

For detailed information about the various study-abroad programs offered by Waseda, visit the Center for International Education, which is the clearing house for the various programs sponsored by Waseda, including Exchange (EX) programs and Customized Study (CS) programs with partner universities throughout the world.